Engenius believes strongly in the need for nonprofits to have effective websites to help accomplish their mission. Because of this, we offer annual competitive grants for Upstate SC organizations that include a no-cost website and more. Engenius Grants began in 2010 and has contributed over $21,000 in pro-bono services since it began.
Applications for our 2013 grants were due in early April. The selection process is currently underway and we are excited to announce our 2013 grant recipients early this summer!
Organizations located and serving within Oconee, Pickens, Anderson, Greenwood, Laurens, Spartanburg, and Greenville Counties are eligible to apply.
- Applications Due: Friday, April 5, 2013
- Selections Made: late April 2013
- Notification to All Applicants: early May 2013
What Each Engenius Grant Includes
- Engenius Themed Website (including strategy consulting, analytics, and developed on the Engenius Content Management System)
- Photo Shoot
- Five registrations to EngeniusU educational seminars
- One year of monthly managed services (includes hosting and support)
The total value of each grant is $5,000.
To review our Frequently Asked Questions, please download our applicant guide here.
About Engenius Grants
Our grants serve nonprofit organizations located and serving in Anderson, Greenville, Greenwood, Laurens, Oconee, Pickens, and Spartanburg Counties. Each Engenius Grant includes an Engenius themed website, one year of hosting and support, photo shoot, marketing consulting, and more. A value of $10,000 in grants will be awarded in 2013. Grant winners will be announced in May.