We take a down-to-earth approach and see every relationship as a partnership. That means that we succeed only when you succeed.
Our team is knowledgeable, community oriented, and approachable. We bring what is often reserved for five or six-figure budgets to growing businesses and nonprofits.
Understanding your customers is what we do best.
At Engenius, we put ourselves in the shoes of your customer. We focus on the end user to learn what they value most. Then, we measure results and adjust our tactics to ensure they find what they need.
Co-founder & Managing Partner
Co-founder & Creative Director
Client Engagement Specialist
Premium Services Coordinator
Jobs @ Engenius
Current Opening: Web Copywriter
The Web Copywriter develops, writes, and edits original copy for dynamic, marketing-focused websites, B2B websites, and other interactive properties. This person works as part of an assigned team that includes a web designer/developer and strategist. It is the Web Copywriter’s task to shape the marketing message into compelling web content.
The Web Copywriter must have excellent written and oral communication skills, well-developed problem-solving skills, and a fine eye for detail. An ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment is critical.Reports to: Operations Director
- Minimum education experience required – Bachelors degree
- Minimum 1 year’s advertising/marketing experience required, 2+ years preferred in creative, media, and/or copywriting
- Passion for the Interactive industry and serving small companies and nonprofits
- Experience in formulating and driving long-term strategic account plans, marketing strategies, and campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to react quickly to assess and implement solutions
- Excellent communications skills, including the ability to think on his/her feet during presentations, explain in simple terms complex or technical information to non-technical people, and persuasively sell ideas
- Strong time management skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Current Opening: InternshipsWe are now seeking interns for the Fall 2015 and Spring 2016 terms with skills in one or more of the following areas:
- Communication & Journalism
- General Business
- Creative Writing