We take a down-to-earth approach and see every relationship as a partnership. That means that we succeed only when you succeed.
Our team is conversant, community oriented, and approachable. We bring what is often reserved for five or six-figure budgets to growing businesses and nonprofits.
Understanding your customers is what we do best.
At Engenius, we put ourselves in the shoes of your customer. We focus on the end user to learn what they value most. Then, we measure results and adjust our tactics to ensure they find what they need.
Co-founder & Managing Partner
Co-founder & Creative Director
Client Engagement Specialist
Premium Services Coordinator
Jobs @ Engenius
Current Opening: Wordpress Developer
- Minimum education experience required – Bachelors degree
- Minimum 1 year’s WordPress experience required, 2+ years preferred in web development for digital advertising/marketing; 1+ years agency experience desirable
- Passion for the Interactive industry and serving small companies and nonprofits
- Experience in overseeing web security and teaching skills preferred
- Demonstrated ability to react quickly to assess and implement solutions
- Excellent communications skills, including the ability to think on his/her feet during presentations and explain in simple terms complex or technical information to non-technical people
- Strong time management skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Current Opening: InternshipsWe are now seeking interns for the Fall 2015 and Spring 2016 terms with skills in one or more of the following areas:
- Communication & Journalism
- General Business
- Creative Writing